One of the great place to buy used cars is Nissan Dealer MA. They are Nissan cars specialist who sell brand new Nissan also. These are tips, about what you need to check before buying a use car.
First step is looking it all over. Make sure you check all these things.
- Check all over the body of the car, both interior and exterior. Look for broken or damaged part of the car.
- Check for any rust or injuries.
- Check the doors, try to lock them and check whether they all work well.
- Check all the wheels and suspensions.
- Look the bottom side if the car if there any rust, unsymmetrical parts or broken parts.
- Look at the interior and luggage room, under the carpet.
Then this is the time to start the engine and test it. The engine should be started when it is cold. It is important to try it when it is cold. It is start easily?
- Listen to the sound of the engine. Look for the vibration and sounds of friction.
- Try the air conditioning.
- Try the clutch and all the gears.
- Check all the indications on the dashboard panel, if there any indicator that doesn’t work.
- Don’t forget to try the brake pedal. The brake should be go down easily.
The next step is do the test drive. What you need to do in doing the test drive are :
- Try the reverse gear.
- Try the clutch and the gas. It should work smoothly in foreword motion too.
- Increase speed and gear up, look for if there any problem with all that.
- Try the brake at low speed as well as high speed.
- Listen to sound of the mechanics, if there any strange or unusual sounds.
- Watch out for any smell of gasoline, oil, diesel or anything burnt while you are driving.
- Check the temperature of the car.
Don’t forget to take note of all the things you have found. It will help you to consider. May these simple tips from TemplatePanic helps you to get the best deal.