Here are some important things to keep in mind when selecting your franchise product.
- What product would you enjoy selling? You should know at least a little bit about the product.
- How much money are you willing to invest or spend?
- How long has the franchise been in existence? Is it stable?
- Ask what training and support will be provided as part of your franchise fee.
- Carefully read the contract terms.
- How big is the market for the products, especially in your area?
- What about the competition?