Important! Backup your current template before change it to the new one. How to do: select all (Ctrl+A) and copy (Ctrl+V), then paste it (Ctrl+V) into Notepad. Save. This are the steps to change the Blogger template.
- Download the new template.
- Extract the .zip or .rar file using a program like “winzip”:http://www.winzip.com/.
- Open the html file. You can use Notepad to open it.
- Upload the images files to a free webhosting. I prefer “photobucket”:http://www.photobucket.com/ to host my images. Just follow the easy steps to register, login, and upload your images there.
- Go to your Blogger account dashboard.
- Click on the icon under ‘Change Settings’. Click on ‘Template’.
- Copy (Ctrl+C) your new template’s code that already open in Notepad, and paste (CTRL+V) to the Template area.
- Change the images name in your new template with the new url of your images.
- Click on Save Template Changes.
For more information about blogging and making money from your blog, you can learn internet marketing from Anne Ahira, the internet marketing guru.