The Most Efficient and Lucrative Marketing Tools – How to Select the Best One
1. Yourself – your background, expertise, personality, style, skills and so on.
2. Your marketing message as well as your communication.
3. Your investment such as time and money.
On the other hand, the marketing tools that you are going to pick so as to deliver your marketing messages to your target population play a significant role as well. And in order to make this point clearer, I have categorized the different and most commonly utilized marketing tools as well as strategies into three different groups.
1. The direct approach involve the ads, flyers, website, direct mail, brochures as well as the cold-calling: the marketing drive is definitely obvious, it is a form of one on one transmission of message directly to your target audience and this mainly focuses on the advantages of the goods or services you offer.
2. The indirect method such as social media, press releases, articles, presentations as well as networking: the advertising is more understated and more of informative type. The advantages that are being communicated are somewhat generic, for example, it is not linked to the certain product or service your provide, but on the category of the service or product that it belongs. It is transmitted in groups and not individuals which could be comprised of contacts that are also outside your planned as well as immediate target group.
3. A 3rd party appointment method is the common relationship that is contingent on the marketing method; you will not do the marketing yourself, on the other hand, you need to build relationships as well as a group of strategic alliances with individuals who will and can refer your business to other people. In addition, this is called as the word of mouth marketing method.
Based on your experiences as well as what other people have shared about theirs, we can now categorize the different marketing delivery tools by means of their efficiency as well as effectiveness. Now, all of these things are helpful in assisting you to decide on the type or marketing tools that you should take advantage which and not to. Here is a summary of everything you should know about.
The referral based marketing or word of mouth approach is rated as incredibly effective as well as most efficient.
In the indirect approach, the networking is seen as the most effective but is somewhat less efficient because it needs a lot of time and patience.
In the direct method, direct mail, advertising and cold calls are the most effective marketing tools.
And make sure to choose the right marketing tool for you.